Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Breaking Dawn


I finished reading Breaking Dawn this weekend, just because I had to see what happened. It was so much like a soap opera. I don't see why this series is so big, it was not that well written and there was too much description on some parts. And there were parts of it that didn't really make sense with the rest of the story and were never really explained, like why it was so easy for Bella after she became a vampire.
It is a very easy read though, which is good and is probably the reason why a lot of people read it.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I just finished it yesterday. I agree with you about being full of questions and the ending didn't do much for me (why the heck didn't the Volturi get crushed? That would have been more satisfying).

I look at her books more like a bizzare fairytale and it makes me really mad that everyone is so wealthy and powerful and that everything always works out for them despite none of them having to work for anything! We should do a blog bookclub Becky.

Followers