Sunday, March 1, 2009

What am I looking forward to this week?

1. Moving into our apartment tomorrow!
2. Organizing our apartment.
3. Having no school tomorrow.
4. Finally meeting the new tutor for our team tomorrow.
5. Ian being happier when he wakes up from his nap.
6. Our group date on Saturday.
7. Going to our new ward next week (we still have to figure out which ward we go to).
8. Meeting people who live in the same complex as us.

We went to the Draper Temple Open House. It was great. There were a lot of people there, but I guess less than other Saturdays. We went with my family and Rex's family. Ian loved pointing out the pictures of Jesus. He can say something close to temple also. He fell asleep in the car on the way home, as it was past his bedtime. Then he woke up at 6 this morning and was cranky all morning. He is now taking a nap, early at 10 am. So hopefully he will be happier when he wakes up and for church. He loves going to nursery. I took him last week (Rex usually takes him) and he just walked right in and went to play with the play dough. He didn't even say bye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on getting your own apartment! That will be so good for the three of you. I hope the move goes well (but be ready for Ian to NOT be ready to go to a new nursery :P)

I love the pictures. Your little man is getting so big!

Followers