1. Going to Salt Lake and spending two nights at a bed and breakfast, just Rex and I. (for our anniversary!)
2. Going to the zoo on Friday (I'm taking the day off work since the kindergartners are going on a field trip, to the zoo).
3. Being outside more, it is supposed to be nice this week.
One another note, my cousin Anna is now engaged. He proposed last weekend. I am so excited for her. She is my best friend. But I am also trying not to be jealous of her (she is going to have a house since he bought one earlier this year). My sister and I are going to make her wedding cake. Scary and exciting! Another friends of ours is getting married this summer. Kelly is my sister Kristi's best friend. My sister Teri and I will also be doing her wedding cake. Thankfully, the two weddings are a month apart, so the will be a little less stressful.
2 comments:
It's great to see some pictures of you guys. I can't believe what a blond kid ian has turned into.
I can't wait to see the cakes! Have fun on your anniversary!
Post a Comment