Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Potty Training

I am kind of scared to post about this, as it will probably jinx us, but here it goes. We started potty training Ian a week ago. He wears his underwear during the day. I have decided pull ups aren't good for potty training since they are too much like diapers. That and Ian probably wasn't ready before. Ian has been doing great. The first few days there were several accidents a day. Sunday he did great! No accidents in the car to and from church (a 25 minute drive) and he even fell asleep. No accidents during church. We did go to the bathroom like 3 or 4 times during Sacrament and then not again until after nursery. He did great yesterday as well. I still put a diaper on him at night, but this morning that was dry as well. So maybe I will try underwear at night in a few days. Ian even goes to the potty sometimes without me asking if he needs to go.

I am so proud of you, Ian!

P.S. I have cut his hair recently, just haven't taken a picture of it yet.

No comments:

Followers