I think we have a mouse in the kitchen. I haven't actually really since it yet. Two mornings (today, included) I have seen something scurry across the kitchen out of the corner of my eye. It happened twice this morning. The second time, I saw it clearer and I really think it is a mouse. So I am going on a mouse hunt today. What mousetraps are good (humane, I don't want a dead mouse in my house)?
5 comments:
This is one of those things I call a "man job". Normally, I tend to say women can do what men do, but I draw the line at rodents and the like. This calls for a husband, a mouse trap, and peanut butter (they love that stuff). Good luck! I don't know of a way to do it without getting a dead mouse in the end. :(
I like the D-Con traps that just look like a little black box. The mouse crawls in and when the trap goes off it's inside the box, so you never have to see anything. I can actually do that kind. Then you just open one end of the box and can drop it in the trash.
Don't use the sticky mouse traps. Those are just mean. We tried it and it was really sad. It gets stuck but it doesn't kill them right away.
My friend tryed all sorts and that there is a kind of that the mouse trap that the mouse runs into like a box of some sorts, that way you don't see the mouse. I think that they are a little bit more in money, but worth it and much safer. Especially with children.
We had mice in our recycle bins outside and Matthew got a trap that you put peanut butter in and then set it where you want it. The mouse goes in, dies, and you never have to deal with a dead body. The trap just turns so you see a red line or something like that, to tell you it's in there. You never have to see it and you just throw the whole thing away. Good luck!
Post a Comment