Sunday, May 16, 2010

It’s Spring Finally!

Ian's Birthday 056

You can’t really see it in this picture, but the trees are finally getting buds on them! I am excited about this. When we went to Utah, I was happy to see the blooming trees there and now they are finally budding here!

This past week has been pretty good weather wise, I think only one day with snow. Tomorrow it is supposed to get up to 70. We had rain yesterday morning, but we were able to go to the park in the afternoon. Ian loves to play outside and Jaiden is getting happier when he is outside, as long as the sun is not in his face. I went for a walk around our neighborhood Friday morning. I am not a huge fan of hills, but that is what our road is.

A family moved into our group of townhomes here this past week. Thursday, Rex told me the guy works with him at the airport. He is the new lead there. Friday, he told me they are LDS! I’m excited. They have the same work scheduled, so he can only come to the last hour and half of church as well. But his wife and three kids will be there. Their kids are 5, 2 1/2, and 8 months, so kids to play with Ian. We went over and met them Friday afternoon. That know brings up the active members/families in Hayden up to 4 (1 is a widow and Sister Jackson, who gives me a ride on Sundays, her husband isn’t a member).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun to have someone that you can connect with living so close. Sounds like it is a good opportunity.

Steve and I are wondering how close your church is?

Becky J said...

It's about 20miles away.

Followers