Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Thanksgiving and other Things

We had our own little Thanksgiving at our house. I enjoyed making the meal. Jaiden loved the sweet potatoes. Ian has decided this year that he does not like turkey, I don't think he tried any though.
Other than that we have been getting ready for Christmas. We got our stuff on Black Friday via internet, it was great not having to leave home. Though I did take the boys to Walmart later in the morning. I like being in a small town, it wasn't crowded at all and there was still a lot of stuff left. We have our tree and other Christmas decoration up. Ian has been very excited for Christmas.
Last week I was sick after eating too much sugar and junk one day. It took several days for me to recover and I am finally better and have all my energy back.
We have also been trying to get Jaiden to sleep through the night. It has been going better than the first two times we tried, but not perfect. I think he has slept through the night only once (well, he got up at 5:40 to eat and then went back to sleep, which I am totally fine with).

No comments:

Followers