So I realize I haven’t posted in over a month and I don’t have any pictures (we brought the camera with us, just didn’t take any pictures).
At the beginning of the month, we headed out to Utah for Rex’s cousin Matt’s wedding. We stayed with my cousin Anna since Rex’s parents’ house had a lot of people. The first day we ran errands around Provo and then went up to Draper. All of us girls then went out for a girls night out. We ate and Olive Garden and went to the mall and a park to take some pictures (you can look on Facebook, I am tagged in some). The boys had pizza and went and flew kites on the mountain.
Saturday was filled with wedding stuff. My cousin watched the boys during the luncheon (since it was formal). We had a picnic dinner with the Jones’ to celebrate their anniversary.
That night we headed up to my parents. We spent the night and went to Sacrament Sunday morning and then left. My sister Kristi (who had been living in LA the past 3 years) and her 6 month old baby Harrison came with us to stay for a week. The drive back was kind of long with a baby.
Jaiden and Ian were excited to have a baby around. Every morning Jaiden would look for the baby. The forth of July, we went to Steamboat to see the parade and go grocery shopping (man was town a mess after the parade). The parade was pretty good and the boys got a little bit of candy. It took forever to get across Steamboat to go grocery shopping. Tuesday we went up to Elkhead Reservoir to play in the water. It is a state park that is like 2o minutes for where we live. Ian loves going to the “beach.” Since we went to LA at the end of February Ian has wanted to go to the beach, so as soon as it was warm enough and the snow was melted we have gone to the “beach” several times. We got a state parks pass for the year (love not having to pay every time we go) and there are at least 5 state parks within an hour of us.
Wednesday we stayed at home and played, Thursday we went to the library for story time. Story time at the library this summer was kind of crazy with a lot of kids.
Friday, Rex had the day off (he had Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off during June and July). We went to Steamboat and walked around downtown. My parents got here Friday night. Saturday we went to Steamboat, as Art in the Park was going on. They were a lot of cool booths and a lot of different kinds of art.
My parents, Kristi, and Harrison left on Sunday. We loved having Kristi here and having someone stay for more than a day and half.
2 comments:
Thank you for keeping up this blog, even though you are now caring for 3 children. I hope I get to see you soon.
Love,
Lynette
I have this web page on my regular tabs which I check daily.
I am looking forward to the next installment.
Love,
Lynette
Post a Comment