Monday, June 4, 2012

7th Anniversary and Mother’s Day

This year our seventh anniversary and Mother’s Day were a week apart. We went out to a  movie and lunch the day before Mother’s Day. We saw Avengers in 3D (it was cheaper than seeing a 2D movie in Steamboat!). We had a babysitter for all three kids. It was nice to get out without the kids, but a little worrysome as it was the first time I have left Kathryn. She did great though. We also went out to eat at Bandana’s, a pretty good bbq place.

Mother’s Day was nice. I substituted in Ian’s primary class that day. He did well for me, though he did eat one of the candies on the flowers he made for me. Rex took care of Kathryn and Jaiden (who is now doing much better in nursery). We were able to talk to Garrett, Rex’s brother who is in Denmark on his mission, and the rest of Rex’s family. I talked to my mom.

P5130045

We took our own family pictures (I love our new digital camera, great sport setting to take pictures of the kids who don’t sit still).

P5110030

P5130054

Ian loves to hug Kathryn. Jaiden gives her kisses all the time. One Sunday, I was holding Kathryn when she was asleep and Jaiden just kept kissing her and kissing her.

No comments:

Followers