Monday, January 21, 2013

Jaiden: 3 years old

PC130076

Jaiden turned three on the 8th. He was very excited for his birthday. He got a hot wheels wall track (both boys love it), some clothes, a coloring book, crayons, and paper. He had a birthday party the Saturday after his birthday, but because of some being sick and stuff, only Savannah (our babysitter) and her mom came. But Jaiden loved that they came. They also got him Thomas, Percy, and James train cars (the pull back and go kind).

Things about Jaiden at 3:

-He weighs 26.6 lbs and is 36 inches tall (as of today, 1/21/13)

-He is potty trained and (knock on wood) has gone a week or more without wetting his bed at night (either waking himself up when he needs to go or going all night)

-Loves to play with Kathryn (he is much better about doing it)

-Loves Curious George and Blue’s Clues

-Likes cutting paper

-Happy, easy going kid

-Likes fruit, will eat his vegetables now

-Likes to play games, his own way though

-Likes the “I Spy” books

-Doesn’t really smile for pictures (rare picture up there)

-Likes doing “school,” he is learning the ABCs and counting (he can count to ten, after that he just says numbers he knows)

-Likes to sing

-Loves nursery

-Loves to play outside in the summer, but not the winter, he loves the sandbox

-Loves dogs

-Loves playing with other kids and is so good at sharing with them (just not with Ian)

 

We are so glad to have Jaiden in our family and it has hard to believe he is already three.

1 comment:

Brad said...

Jaiden, I love your ginger bread train and your smile. I wish that I could come read I Spy books with you.

Love Grandpa Jones

Followers