I kept meaning to do a 18 month post, but put it off too long and now she is 19 months.
Things about Kathryn at 19 months:
-Her stats at her 18 month check up were 20 lbs and 30 inches (does that sound right for a smallish 18 month old girl?). She is at about the 6th percentile for height and weight. We changed doctors and the new one just asked if she was always small and when I said yes, that was the end of that.
-She loves going to nursery. I don’t think she even cares that Jaiden is in with her. She has had no problems (knock on wood).
-She has moved to a bed. She hasn’t had too much trouble. She sometimes plays before she actually takes a nap, so I am never sure how long she actually slept. She has Ian’s old toddler bed, though we bought new girl bedding (Disney princesses).
-There is a little boy in our ward that is her age and she always excited to see him at church (or when we get together to play). She doesn’t care one way or the other about the other boy her age.
-Her vocabulary has grown a ton in the last month. She says hi, bye, mom, daddy, “e” (for Ian), “J” (for Jaiden), bear, ball, cookie, cracker, please, more, no (her favorite word), dog, meow (for cat), tree (I think she actually thinks the clouds are called trees though), go, story. Those are the ones that I can think of, though as soon as I post this I will think of more.
-She loves playing with other kids, but can play by herself pretty well (better than Jaiden).
-She loves the water (thought our run through the rain this morning was hilarious).
-Loves being outside.
-Likes to do things on her own, she doesn’t like me carrying her most of the time. In parking lots she always wants down. She will hold my hand really well though.
-She loves babies. She will find the baby in any room if there is one and stay by it if she can. She also likes her baby dolls
-She likes playing with cars and balls as well. She even makes sounds for the cars. She knows that an airplane flies.
-She had her first s’more a week or so ago and loved it. She certainly takes after me, loving anything chocolate (Ian on the other hand has told me a couple times lately that some things have too much chocolate).
1 comment:
I love her smore face :) Too much chocolate?!?! Where did you go wrong? Haha, just kidding!
Post a Comment