Here’s some pictures of what we have been up to lately. Ian is in first grade and doing well. I get to go in Wednesday mornings for the reading program and read with the first graders. I work from home for a brother in our ward. Jaiden and Kathryn have done a few classes through leisure services. Ian joined cub scouts, the troop through his school (he will switch to the church troop when he turns 8). Rex is a scout leader and that keeps him busy.
I also have three other posts today.
Raingutter Regata with the cub scouts.
Rex and Ian went to the BYU/Wisconsin game. Ian was popular with the cheerleaders.
Kathryn’s hair is getting longer! I got small elastics to put her hair in pigtails.
Rex and I went to the BYU/Notre Dame game.
We went to the Field of Dreams.
The kids and I went on the Forth Street Elevator (a short steep “train” ride).
We went to Nauvoo and saw Rex’s cousin who was a performing missionary this summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment