Ian's first word is bear. He says it when he hugs his teddy bear. It is so cute. He has also called me bear a couple times when he hugs me. Today when I asked him where his bear was, he crawled over to it and put his head down on it. It is so cute to watch him with his bear. He has started giving hugs when he feels like it. I love it when he hugs me!
Ian loves to push things around so he can walk. He has mad at me today when I took him away from something he was pushing around outside, he did not want to leave.
We went to Rex's flag football game tonight. I have to admit, I didn't pay that much attention as I was watching Ian. Josh, a little boy from our ward, was there and played with Ian. It got cold at the end. Rex's team won 18 to 12!!! They are playing the same team in basketball right now as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment