I am so glad it has finally gotten warmer. Ian loves going outside and it has been great to be able to this past week or so. Today was kind of cloudy and a lot of smog. Anyway, Ian likes going down the slide of the little playground right by our apartment. He goes down all by himself most of the time. He starts crawling and then lets himself slide and we catch him at the end. I will try to get a picture sometime when both Rex and I are out with him. There is a down side to going outside more- a lot more laundry. This week he went through all his pants and jackets. I know see why he has lots of jackets (all of which have been gifts, except one that we bought for his Halloween costume).
Rex went to the BYU basketball game tonight, against Air Force, so I am waiting up for him and decided to post. Sorry, no pictures on this one. The newer pictures are not on the laptop. Rex and I went to see Spiderwick last night. It was good, a lot better than I expected. I thought it would just as bad as the Series of Unfortunate Events movie, which was awful and didn't follow the book at all. Two of Rex's brothers came down and stayed the night. They watched Ian while we were at the movie. If staying here while Ian was asleep the whole time is called watching him. He loves his uncles and playing with people he doesn't see that often.
1 comment:
Becky- Ian is almost walking! I saw you out there with him the other day. He is too cute!
Post a Comment