Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sad Day for the Jones Household

I find this a hard thing to write, but feel I must let you all know.  As most of you know, Becky has been pregnant for 10 weeks now.  Just this past Wednesday, she began to feel a little down in the stomach.  Saturday night, she began bleeding profusely, so we went to the hospital in Ogden, Utah.  We learned that she was having a miscarriage, which we feared.  As of this writing she is in bed resting, and hoping to be done with this ordeal soon.  We just ask you all to keep her in your prayers.  We know Heavenly Father still loves us and hope he will send another baby soon.  We hope you all continue to have wondrous, joyful lives as we know we will. 

~Rex

9 comments:

My life in a blog said...

I'm so sorry for your loss! :)

Mendel Family said...

I am sorry to hear about your loss. I hope Becky recovers soon!

Amanda said...

I was afraid this is what the title meant. I am so sorry for your loss. Both you and Becky will be in my prayers.

Unknown said...

We love you guys! We hope that you can recover and feel better soon!

Aubrey said...

I feel so bad for your loss. I'll pray for Becky and the whole family.

Carrie said...

I'm sorry to hear this news. I hope that you will both heal soon. Thanks for letting us know.

Ashley and Jared said...

I am so sorry for your loss... your family is in our thoughts and prayers!

Lindsey said...

We are sorry to hear about your loss. You will be in our prayers.

Eva said...

Becky I am so sorry. I cannot imagine how hard that would be. Sister Openshaw (stake pres's wife) suggested a book that she said really helped her and her daughter with their miscarriages - called "Gone Too Soon" in case you feel a need to read something. (Worth mentioning if it helped you in any way) I hope you are doing alright.

Followers