A friend of mine has started putting things she is looking forward to in the week and I thought it was a good idea. So here are a few things that I am looking forward to:
1. Finding out when we can move into our new apartment
2. Working on projects that I have started for Christmas (yes, I already started because some things take months for me to finish.)
3. Going to stake women's conference on Saturday
4. Talking to my friend about her engagement/wedding plans (Lauren just got engaged this weekend!)
5. Figuring out how to organize our apartment (when I can't sleep)
6. Practicing the piano at least five days this week
7. Figuring out behavior management ideas at work so the kids will pay more attention (points work for some but not others)
1 comment:
I love doing this every week because it makes you think about what you really have to look forward too, and it makes the week go along better!
Post a Comment