This past Saturday, we went down to Hobble Creek Canyon for the Boyer family reunion. This is Rex's mom's mom's family. There were a lot of people there and people kept introducing themselves, I can only remember a few of their names. The funny part is that, Alex and I (and of course Ian) went down with Lynette (Rex's mom) at first. None of Rex's siblings were there, so it was just the daughters-in-law. So we had to keep telling people who we were married to, but they weren't their. Rex and Christen (Alex's husband and Rex's brother) finally came. Rex wasn't going to come at all, but the football referee clinic didn't last as long as he thought it would.
Ian had a blast playing with the other kids and just being outside. Rex's cousin, Althea, espeically liked playing with and taking care of Ian. She is almost five years old. It was cute to see them
together. Sorry, I forgot my camera, so no pictures of them. But I did take this picture of everyone off facebook.

Sorry it's small, but you get the idea of how many were there. I think you can see it better on facebook.
1 comment:
It was great to see you and spend time with the rest of the family. Take care of that little boy....and the new one soon to come.
Post a Comment