I have now finished two Christmas presents, working on another one (and have been working on this one since the beginning of the year). I finally got some ideas for a few more that I need to start. I still need to figure out what to get a few more people. These are all for people in our families. I would post pictures, but as they will be presents, that will have to wait until after Christmas.
We have been released from our nursery calling. I am now the Relief Society pianist, so really I need to practice. Rex is a primary worker, teaching the 11 year olds. He won't start teaching though until his team teacher is called, who they have to release still from his calling (we don't know yet who it is).
Ian and I went to the park the other night and met a couple women (and there children) from the Liberty Ward, which is also right around here. I think we live right on the border of our ward boundaries, but I haven't see a map to know for sure. It seems like no one on our street goes to our ward (or they just don't go to church). But we love our ward. The past month and a half or so we have had a convert baptism or two in our ward. It is cool to hear the confirmations each week and try to teach Ian about them.
No comments:
Post a Comment