Tuesday, February 2, 2010

We Made It!

We are now in Hayden, CO with Rex. Our place is great. It is a townhouse with 3 bedrooms, though the third one in the basement isn't really finished, so it is going to be an office/craft room. We are also going to have the playroom down there. We have a washer and dryer too, which I love and have used several times since Saturday. The boys sharing a room has been alright so far.
We packed up the moving truck Friday morning and were done by 12:30. So we left around 2 and drove here. We had dinner in Craig and came home for the night, my family stayed in a hotel. Saturday morning we moved all our stuff in. We had my family helping, Rex's parents came (his mom held Jaiden so I could direct where to take stuff), and we had young men from the ward here and a few leaders. The Relief Society president came and helped me unpack stuff in the kitchen. We still have tons of unpacking to do. I will post pictures as we get rooms done. We also have had several sisters bring us dinners the past three nights! I think we will like it here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Im so glad people are taking care of you. It must be so overwhelming with a new baby. Im sure youre glad to have Rex again!

Followers