I want to decide for myself what to think about this and not have someone telling me what to think (and I will have both sides coming from my and Rex's families).
Monday, March 22, 2010
Health Care Reform Bill
I got on facebook this morning and found out that the health care reformed bill passed. I don't know what I think about this yet. What I really want is not people's opinions, but what the bill says (summed up) and what is going to do and where funding will come from. I tried looking up the actual bill itself, but it was 2400 pages long! There is no way I have time or patience to read all that. I tried skimming through it, it was kind of difficult to understand and very long. Does anyone know where I can find an unbiased as possible summary of the bill. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I found this
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20000846-503544.html
hope that helps...
Post a Comment