On another note, I've been thinking about preschool for Ian. I was thinking of starting him in one (once I find one) this coming school year. Then I realized that he would have two years of preschool before kindergarten and I wasn't sure if I wanted to do that or not. I am still doing some stuff with him at home and will hopefully do it regularly. I also thought about maybe seeing if there were some moms around here that wanted to get together a couple times a week and do some preschool stuff (we just got new neighbors and I think they have a couple young kids, I am going to try to get up courage to go meet them today). Any thoughts on preschool?
1 comment:
Sounds like you have a good plan to keep Ian involved but not have him away from you for too long each day.
If you want something a little more structured, there is something called "Joy school," which is a (once-a-week?) Mother-led preschool. Here's the site:
http://www.valuesparenting.com/joyschool/
It takes a couple of really commited moms to make it happen.
Post a Comment