Sunday, June 6, 2010

My One True Love of Life

Well I went and got myself a “New” truck. I love it man. It rocks, is big, and manly, and makes me look tough. here are some pictures and video, so you all can see what it looks like.

Truck and such 008

Here’s a great side shot.

Truck and such 009

From the front (Yes, a Chevy, but a nice one).

Truck and such 010

The new Car Plates

Truck and such 011

The New Truck Plates

Well, I was going to post video, but maybe later. They take forever. Anyway, I love it. Decent gas mileage around 16-20mph. Can’t wait to take it camping this weekend. I really enjoyed the trip to Utah, although the trip back was crazy. I even was able to haul back my Electric Train table board, and look forward to doing some work on it tonight and tomorrow (my one day off until the 3 day weekend baby!!).

Love my family and look forward to seeing everyone in July. North Carolina will be pretty, and I got lucky getting Sunday’s off until the end of July. After that I don’t know.

Well, hope the rest of you are all well. Oh and I forgot. The whole reason I wrote this post (as you can tell from the title) is to express my love to my wife Becky and the two boys, Ian and Jaiden. I love them and they truly are the love of my life.

~T-Rex (cause now I have a Truck)

No comments:

Followers