Jaiden has started rolling all over the past two weeks. It is fun to watch him try to figure out how to get to things and get there (mostly toys).
He is now six months old. He had his 6 month check up yesterday. I took Ian since Rex worked. I was worried about taking both them by myself, but Ian was great and we didn’t have long waits between things at the doctor’s. Here are Jaiden’s 6 month stats:
26 in (30-40 percentile)
15 lbs 15 oz (10th percentile)
The doctor was a little concerned about his weight since he is going down in percentile, but I’m not worried, I just don’t have big kids, he is bigger than Ian was.
Jaiden did pretty well with his shots. He was easy to calm down afterwards and hasn’t been too fussy so far, though I do think he is teething again, getting his other bottom tooth. His top teeth don’t look like they are coming in yet.
And yes, Anna, I know when I post I do like three at a time. I don’t want to put them all in one post.
2 comments:
Hehe
haha i thought the same exact thing as anna.
Post a Comment