Have you ever played mini golf with a three year old? It is really fun to watch and see how excited he is. We went two weeks in a row to a place in Steamboat. They also have a maze, which he did not like to be in, the whole time he said he wanted to go out and I kept telling him I was looking for the way out. But back to mini golf, the first week Ian did okay. I tried to show him how to hit the golf ball with the club the correct way, but he didn’t want to do it that way. The second week, he would go to the hole ahead of Rex and I. He would put his ball down by the hole and proceed to hit it. He kept hitting it until it got in the hole. Then he would tell us his score for that hole, usually a 2 or 3 (because those were the numbers he heard most often from Rex and I), but one time he apparently got a 5. On one whole, the ball kept getting farther from the hole, so he finally picked it up and put it right on the edge of the hole and hit it in.
By the way, it is kind of hard to golf while holding a baby (Jaiden was in our baby Bjorn carrier).
1 comment:
Post a Comment