We have been this and that lately. First, the weekend of August 20-22, we went to my parents’ for a reunion with my sisters and their husbands. And guess what, I can announce this now that she has posted it on Facebook, my sister Kristi is pregnant. She is having a boy and is due the very beginning of January. So Jaiden will have a cousin almost exactly a year younger than him. Kristi and Jon are very excited.
Anyway, for the reunion, we hung out. We took a walk along the trail near Fort Buenoventura in Ogden. It was really pretty and went along the Ogden River. We even brought the three bikes from my parents and took turns riding them. My aunt took family pictures. They turned out pretty well, and I will post them if my mom gets permission to post them and stuff. We will have a family picture with the four of us on our wall soon, instead of just the three of us!
Since then, we have been playing around here. We have gone to several parks to play. And I actually took some pictures. Enjoy.
I tried to get them both looking at the same time, didn’t work.
Don’t you just love this face?
Trying to get a picture of them both, looking, but this was the best I got.
We have also been busy with play group and church activities.
The town of Hayden is doing Smart Start. It is a program for kids 3-5 to teach them basic skills, such as throwing, kicking, batting, etc. Of course we signed Ian up, we knew he would have a blast. Well it started last night, it was down at the elementary school gym. Ian had a blast. There were different stations set up and you could go at your own rate. There were only three kids, so it was good. We spent most of the time at the batting (t-ball) station. Ian loved hitting the ball with the bat.
1 comment:
Flip. You have such beautiful kids. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE them. I miss you guys. I want to come visit... I hope I can soon.
Post a Comment