My birthday was last Thursday. It was a good day. Rex got me a set of springform pans (this is what I told him to get me). I made a cheesecake the next day in one of them. We got a babysitter and went out to eat. We got to the restaurant at 4:45 to find out they don’t open until 5. So we walked over to the library, which was a block away and looked at some books and I checked one out. We then went back to the restaurant. We were the first ones there, it was kind of weird. It was an Italian restaurant that I have been wanting to go to. We had a 2 for 1 coupon and we still spent $40. The food was good though. We then walked around main street a little bit. We ended up spending time at a book store. We like books and I love book stores. My mother-in-law sent me the Worldwide Ward Cookbook. It looks like it has some good recipes, but I haven’t tried any yet.
2 comments:
I Love your family picture! You're boys are getting so big!
The Worldwide Ward Cookbook is great! We sell it at work and it is so fun to look at. My mom got the Christmas one last year and she has a lot of fun reading the stories behind some of the recipes in it. Happy late birthday! :)
Post a Comment