Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Teri and Josh

My sister Teri and her husband Josh came to visit this past weekend, since it was fall break for Josh. They got here Friday evening, just in time for dinner. We watched How to Train Your Dragon. Ian didn’t stay up to watch it all, he told me he wanted to go to bed. Saturday, Teri and I took the boys and went to the church for Super Saturday. Josh stayed to work on a paper and Rex was at work. I made a couple cute things, which I will have to take pictures of and post later, a picture block and a picture frame. Teri watched Ian and Jaiden while I did the crafts.

We then met Rex and Josh at the Wyman Museum for the Pumpkin Festival. Of course the major hit for Ian was the “Bounce House.” Rex brought the camera, I just didn’t think about taking pictures. There was a small hay stack maze and a tractor/train thing that Ian got to ride on. We looked at the museum and saw the elk that lives up on the hill by it.

We then drove to Steamboat, went to the bottom of the mountain and walked around, everything was closed. Then we went downtown and walked around a little bit.

Teri and Josh went to Sacrament meeting with me. It was the Primary Program, so they got to take care of Ian and Jaiden while I sat up on the stand with my class. Thanks you guys, I know Ian wasn’t too happy, but I sure appreciated it.

No comments:

Followers