Saturday, January 22, 2011

January Happenings

My parents came and visited the weekend after Jaiden’s birthday. Ian and Jaiden were very excited to have their grandma and grandpa here.

January 2011 001

This is the new toy that Grandma and Grandpa got for Jaiden’s birthday. It held Ian’s attention for a long time (Jaiden’s for a few minutes). It is a giraffe that you can stick a ball in its mouth and it goes down the slide thing and you don’t know where it will come out. Ian likes the sounds on it.

January 2011 002

I think this is the best one that I got with the boys and Grandpa before church.

January 2011 012

Ian has also discovered the fun of playing in the cupboards. He took all the pots and pans out. He tried to get Jaiden to go in. Jaiden didn’t really want to, but went in for a few seconds.

January 2011 013

Jaiden has discovered screaming. His screams are either for when he is excited and happy or mad about something. Last night as I was making dinner, Ian was in the cupboard yet again and Jaiden kept opening and closing the doors and screamed the whole time.

1 comment:

Felicia Lynne said...

Oh. That is the perfect picture of them and your dad. It looks like everything is fun at your place. It seems like so much more fun than here. I miss you guys.

Followers