Saturday, June 25, 2011

Denver Trip- Day 2, Zoo

Wednesday morning, we went to a park until the zoo opened.

We spent a fun day at the zoo. It was pretty good, I don’t think it was any better or worse than the Hogle Zoo (the only other zoo that I have been to that I remember). They are building a new exhibit, Asian Highlands (I think), that they are spending 50 million on. They will have a big area for up to 8 bull elephants (which apparently are very territorial).

Moab and Denver 050Moab and Denver 089

Moab and Denver 052

Moab and Denver 054

Moab and Denver 058

Moab and Denver 056

Moab and Denver 060

Moab and Denver 081

Isn’t he so cute. Ian refused to have his picture taken. Jaiden lost his hat somewhere at the zoo.

Moab and Denver 088

They had a pretty nice sea lion show.

No comments:

Followers