Ian started tee ball a few weeks ago. Rex is his team’s assistant coach. The team is 4-5 year olds. Ian has a hard time wanting to stay on the field or the dug out. The first game, he was off the field half the time and missed his second time to bat. They do not keep score, the inning is done once everyone has a chance to hit the ball. It is pretty funny to watch, they have a hard time knowing which base to run to. The second game Ian did much better and stayed on the field/dug out except for a couple minutes. Rex kept bribing him with the fruit snacks we brought for the team after the game.
Here is a video of Ian batting at the second game.
The other morning, while I was in the shower, the boys were playing. As I got out, I heard them pouring something out. When I came downstairs, Ian told me they made a party for me.
How this is a party, I don’t know but apparently it is.
Jaiden does not stay still at all for pictures, but I still got a good one.
This is from another day.

1 comment:
I got scared for you when you said he was pouring something out. But that's not too bad. Ian could even party at my house if he wanted to.
Post a Comment