I hate them! I hate everyone saying vote for this person because the other one is evil. It happens on both sides. I hate the commercials that are show, which are pretty much the other person will do all this bad stuff, but I won’t, but I won’t show/tell you what I will do in this commercial.
I think I know who I will vote for, but no I won’t say, it don’t want to turn this into an argument. I have thought about it hard.
We are responsible for our own lives and our own happiness. Happy times are ahead, let’s make it happen (no matter who is in the president’s office).
1 comment:
Amen and amen. I hate hate hate how BOTH sides are behaving regardless of who I have chosen to vote for (also keeping it to myself). I don't think we're screwed if one party wins over the other. I hate the "politics" of politics. I think I'll party no matter which side wins, just because elections are over :)
Post a Comment