Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Things I love

1. I love that pretty much any owie can be cured be a kiss. I sat on my foot wrong this afternoon and said ow. Ian came over and kissed my foot, "All better."
2. "Cutie pie" and "silly boy." These are names I call Ian, and he will randomly repeat them. It is hilarious when he says "cutie pie" out of the blue.
3. Any type of noodle is "Mac and cheese"
4. Juice and fishies (gold fish crackers) are also a cure all most of the time.
5. Cuddling and reading with Ian before nap/bedtime.
6. Being able to lay in bed with Rex, after I start a movie for Ian in the morning (he gets up early) or take a shower.
7. Seeing Rex cook/bake. He made some great brownies on Sunday, cream cheese brownies. He is really good at following a recipe, much better than me.
8. Time to read before bed.
9. Going on walks as a family.
10. Playing memory with Ian. He chooses one picture and then searches for the match, he is starting to get the hang of the game. There are no turns. We just have to find the other cat or ball or whatever it is.
11. "Hug" Ian will say this and hold his arms out wide when he wants a hug, so cute. Sometimes he will hug me back.
12. Ian will say hi to anyone we pass. He is so friendly.

1 comment:

Joseph and Tiffany said...

This is so sweet Becky! You're a great mom!

Followers