Saturday, July 18, 2009

Our Date Night

Rex and I were able to go out last night. Ian stayed at my parents. He even spent the night. So it kinda felt like our date went into this morning.
We went to Color Me Mine, which just opened here in Ogden (yesterday was their "soft opening" so there was no sitting fee, yeah!). We painted a platter. I won't explain it, I will post a picture when we pick it up on Friday, but it was fun to paint and decide together what we wanted to do.
Afterwards we went to the Junction (Larry Miller's Megaplex downtown Ogden). We ate at Sonara Grill, a Mexican grill, very good. We split an order of shredded beef tacos and had dulce de leche cake. We then went to a movie. We saw Ice Age 3. It was good and funny. There was a woman in the theatre that laughed a lot and loud (louder than Rex).
We had a great time and it has been a while since we have been out. Thanks Mom and Dad for watching Ian!
This morning Rex made me German Pancakes for breakfast.

No comments:

Followers