Ian loves to looking at bugs and "touch" them. Most of the time he gets close to touching them and then backs away.
This weekend we were at my parents' house. We were playing outside, when I found a spider on the house. I looked closer because it was big and black. Sure enough, it was a black widow. I told Ian not to touch it and went and got Rex. I told Ian it could bite and hurt. So he said "Hurt" and proceeded to move his truck away from it (which it wasn't that close to). We watched Rex take care of it, which he ended up smashing. So Ian stood by for a few minutes saying "Smashed, ewww." That was very interesting apparently. I eventually distracted him from the spider.
1 comment:
Hi Becky, congratulations on your soon arrival. That's exciting. We've recently moved to another apartment in Provo. We're still going to school. I'll email you more later. It's great to hear from you. Wish Ian and Issa could capture bugs together!
LInda
Post a Comment