My birthday was a week and ago and have been meaning to post about it. The day was pretty usual. My parents came and took me and Ian to dinner (Rex was at work). We went to Texas Roadhouse and met my aunt and grandma there. I really like Texas Roadhouse, good price and good food (Rex and I usually split one plate with enough for Ian). We then came back and had birthday cake (my mom made the cake). Ian was very excited to blow out the candles, in fact while the candles were being lit, he blew them out. So Ian helped me blow out the candles. My parents got me a sewing machine. It seems like a nice one. I finally threaded it and tried it out today, seems to work great. Now I just need projects that use a sewing machine (and fabric).
Later, Rex's parents came up and Rex got off work a little early. They also brought cake/brownie stuff. They also gave me The Joy of Cooking. It was a fun day.
Rex and I were able to go out for my birthday on Friday. We ate at Arbys (cheap) and went and saw Up. That was at the cheap theater that we just found out was here in Ogden. We really liked the movie.
That's about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment