Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Five Months

Jaiden is now five (and a half months old). He is such a happy baby. He loves to screech and grunt. He can be very noisy. He still loves to play with Ian. He has started eating solids, it is slow going but he is getting there. Here are a few pictures.

June 2010 003

June 2010 001

It was very hard to get him to look at the camera.

June 2010 009

Ian loves to hug Jaiden and have Jaiden “hug” and “kiss” him.

June 2010 017

I pulled out the next size up for Jaiden and found this church outfit. It is a little big, but actually fits a lot better than I thought it would (it is size 12 months, I think our old clothes have shrunk some, because when we buy new clothes the same size, they are a little big).

June 2010 032

June 2010 033

Aren’t they so handsome?

Followers