Sunday, January 9, 2011

Jaiden’s Birthday

Yesterday was Jaiden’s first birthday. It is hard to believe that a year has gone by since he joined our family. We love him. He is such a happy and curious baby. He gets into everything. He is teething yet again, one of his molars (no eye teeth yet though, so there will be a gap in his teeth until they come in).  He loves to watch the snow plow in our parking lot out our front window. He stood there for 10ich minutes watching it this morning (we got a lot of snow and church was canceled today).

Ian helped me make Jaiden’s cake. He was excited to make it. I made a snowman cake with a cake/cupcake set my mom got me for Christmas (there was a snowman, birthday cake, and pumpkin to choose from, Ian chose the snowman).

Christmas and Jaiden's birthday 014

He would not sit still for me to get a picture, I think this is the best one I got yesterday. He kept trying to get the camera.

Christmas and Jaiden's birthday 021

Christmas and Jaiden's birthday 024

I tried to get the boys together for a picture, but Jaiden got off the couch.

4 comments:

Felicia Lynne said...

AH! That is so cute! I love it! I love the picture of jaiden and ian on the couch. hahaha Rex shaved?????? Weird! I love you guys

SP said...

Awesome cake. I have yet to try something hard like that!

Scott & Anna said...

He's a cute little fuzzy. He always has such funny expressions in his pictures, like he's going to eat something.

Becky J said...

Well, Anna, he does put everything in his mouth, especially things he is not supposed to.

Followers