Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Worms

We have been having rain (and snow) lately. After it rains and we go outside to play, of course the first thing Ian noticed were all the worms out. I told him that worms live in the dirt and eat it, but when it rains they like to come out. One day we went out soon enough that they were all still alive and moving. Ian started picking them up and moving them to the dirt and grass.

Saving worms and Easter 004

Jaiden saw Ian picking up the worms, so he started doing it too. I didn’t get a picture of him with a worm though as I was too busy watching him to make sure he wouldn’t try to eat it. He did get one worm successfully to the grass, after dropping it several times.

1 comment:

Felicia Lynne said...

Bahahaha that is so cute!

Followers