Ian’s birthday was last Tuesday (the 10th). He is now 4 years old. Wow! He has been so excited for his birthday. Since we told him his birthday was after Easter, ever since Easter we have been hearing, “My birthday is here now!” So I made a chain so he would know when his birthday was. He is good now to say that he is 4 years old.
He is so smart and sweet. He will randomly tell me that he loves me and give me hugs and kisses. He does the same with Jaiden and Rex, though Jaiden does not always want his hugs. He is learning how to share better. I started doing “How to teach your child to read in 100 easy lessons” and he is doing well remembering the sounds so far (we are on lesson 4).
He had a birthday party on Tuesday. We invited some friends from church (and their siblings) so we had 10 kids here (one was a baby). Ian got lots of presents. It was a “Thomas” party in that the invitations were Thomas and his cake was going to be Thomas until he changed and wanted Percy right before I decorated the cake. He got lots of presents from his friends, Mom and Dad, and Grandparents. Here are a few pictures we took on his birthday.
The Percy cake that I made, the 4 was for Ian.
Another picture that I wanted to add. This one is from a couple weeks ago, when we made rockets.
Jaiden was waiting for the rocket to destroy it (he had already destroyed his).
1 comment:
I forgot it was his birthday this month. Well happy birthday to Ian. :)
Post a Comment