Thursday, November 19, 2009

Can I Just Tell You Now Excited I Am?

I am excited for this weekend and next week. I love holidays, especially ones where we get together with family. This weekend we are going down to Rex's parents to celebrate Thanksgiving (early). We were going to go down tomorrow, but Rex has to work, so we have to wait until Saturday morning. I am disappointed that we don't get to go tomorrow, but oh well. I love spending time with family. This weekend will be all about family (Rex's cousins that are school out here or live here will be there also). I am also excited for Rex's family reunion next summer. I won't remember most people's names (well, at least putting names to faces) since it has been five years. Plus Rex will have three new cousins (weird that they are close to Ian's age or younger), one which we have already met, but still.
I am also excited for Thanksgiving. Two of my dad's siblings plus their families will be with us at Thanksgiving. I pretty sure that my mom said Anna and Scott were even coming! We just need Kristi to be here and I have to keep reminding myself she will be here over Thanksgiving.
Also, having Thanksgiving done means only one more holiday until Jaiden gets here! Yes, I am counting my pregnancy by holidays. I keep telling Ian that Jaiden will be here after Christmas. Rex keeps trying to tell me that the baby will come on Christmas day, but I say anytime after Christmas, just not Christmas day (besides that would be a little too early).
I am also excited to be able to decorate for Christmas, maybe even next Friday! Last year we didn't have our own place to decorate, but this year we do! I love doing all the Christmas things and all the Christmas parties. Also, I am almost all set with Christmas gifts. I am working on Ian's, need another one for Rex (I have something in mind), and then two other family members (one which I can not think of a thing of what to get/make). Of course this has taken me the whole year to get to this point since I have made most of the things. I am starting to focus on stuff for the baby, like making a blanket and stuff.
I know this post is kind of random, but Rex is working late and I'm bored and don't want to go to bed yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Becky, I am so jealous! I would love to be there this Saturday. I hope you enjoy the Holidays!

Followers