Saturday, November 14, 2009

Day 11- Dates (this one is for yesterday)

So I missed posting yesterday. I am thankful that I can go out on dates with my husband. Last night I picked him up from the Union Station because he had been in Salt Lake officiating at a football game (he was the ball boy). We met my sister and her boyfriend at the mall and hung out. We walked around looked at different stores. I even got a maternity skirt (cute and on sale!). This is the first one I have gotten (even when I was pregnant with Ian) since I had wrap around skirts. It was fun to hang out with my sister as well. Ian spent the night at my parents, so Rex and I came home and watched 24 (we are in season one, so don't tell us what happens). We were able to sleep in a bit this morning and do some grocery shopping before we went back to my parents' to see Ian and watch the BYU game.

No comments:

Followers