Monday, November 9, 2009
Craft Fair
My mom and I went to a craft fair/boutique thing on Saturday. It was at a Baptist Church around here. I have never really been to one before. They had a lot of different stuff and a lot of different vendors contributed stuff, even a lady that I worked with at the elementary school last year. There was tons of cute stuff. My mom says she doesn't go to these things that often because she would spend too much. Luckily, I had very strict limits on what I could spend, so I only got Rex a Christmas present, when I found it, I had to get it. My mom got some blankets, one for our baby and one for someone else's coming baby. We found a cute pillow for Ian, just his size. My mom got me letter blocks that spell "Harvest." My mom got a cute snowman Christmas decoration. It was fun to do something with my mom. I think I will go to more of these in the future. Most of the things were pretty cheap, with a few exceptions. There was a car seat blanket (attaches to the car seat handle) that was really cute, but $30, so I think I will get some fabric and make my own (didn't look too hard).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment