We sang Happy Birthday to him in nursery, he was happy about that. Once he realized what we were singing, he got this big smile.
My parents and sister came over for dinner. We had pizza, one of Ian's favorite foods. He was excited to open his presents. I have to see if Rex can post the video of him opening his presents. He got a couple shirts and shorts. The shorts are slightly too big. The ones he wore today kept falling off. He got an aquarium night light, which he loves because the fish move. Teri got him some sandals and a bubble set.
I made him a basketball cake. I had problems making this. First, when I dumped the cake out of the pan, it cracked. Then when I picked it up after cooling, I noticed goop that had come out. Come to find out when we cut the cake, it had no middle. Then, I used the icing mix that came with the cake pan and it was way to thin and was really hard to thicken so I did not do not all in stars like I was going to. Moral of the story: I am not going to use an icing mix ever again.
Ian was excited to blow his two candles. It took many blows, but he eventually did it all by himself. I forgot to record him blowing out his candles.
1 comment:
He is adorable and very lucky to have such loving parents.
Post a Comment