Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day


Rex got me these flowers for Mother's Day/our anniversary. They came on Thursday. They are mini flowers and very nice. The bigger ones in the picture are fake and we have them on the table all the time.Our microwave has been dying. It is old, probably at least 10 years. I got it from my parents because when they moved into their house there was a built in microwave. So Rex and Ian went out and bought my a new microwave to replace our old one. I love this one. I haven't tried popping popcorn yet, our old one burned it. I also like the color of this one better. I am not a big fan of dark kitchen appliances. I like things light and to have lots of light.

In nursery, the kids made hand prints with paint to give to their moms along with a little poem. It was so funny to watch them do it. One kid did not want his hand painted, but I sorta convinced him and we did it quick. Ian loved having paint on his hand.

No comments:

Followers