Monday, May 18, 2009

I'm so glad

I'm so glad I did not mop the floor this morning like I wanted to. This morning was kinda hectic, so it didn't get done. The floor was bad. I don't like the tile floor we have here. You can see the dirty spots and it is a pain. I have to mop at least once, but usually twice a week.
I was then going to mop when I got home from work, only I didn't feel like it. I went into our storage/furnace/water heater room to get our fan out (it was 90 today, yuck). I discovered water on the floor, gross water. So I called maintenance and they came. They said it was because of the laundry room which is by our apartment. So in the process of getting it working right so it wasn't backed up, they had to do something with the kitchen sink, I have no idea what. They got my kitchen floor all wet and dirty. When I went to mop the floor tonight, I discovered under the sink is now gross. So needless to say, I mopped the kitchen floor tonight, it could not wait any longer.
I still need to tackle the storage room, but I think I will wait until Rex is home so he can help me. I think we will have to move everything out and then mop. Also, they got the carpet in the hall wet and a little dirty, harder to clean. But at least they came right away and fixed the problem. Maintenance here is good. We call and then come and fix things quickly. They fixed our toilet when it broke a couple weeks ago. When my toilet in Heritage Halls broke in the same way, they didn't really fix it so it kept happening until we called Anna's grandpa to come fix it. Here, they replaced the chain (which had been fixed previously with a twisty tie, probably by previous tenants),

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Folex is great for carpets. Most grocery stores have it but I also recently saw it at Bed Bath & Beyond.

Followers